Tickets are just £1 each and are avialble online on the below link and all St Luke’s shops. The draw will take place at our Grand Auction on 9 October when all of our full size Elmers will be auctioned off – to raise vital funds to allow St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth to care for even more families.
Local illustrator Dave Smith has decorated this sculpture in the classic design of Elmer the Patchwork Elephant. Standing approx. 70cm high, this incredible, hand-painted, unique work of art is glazed and safe to stay outside as well as indoors. It is a stunning, fun and very cute souvenir of Elmer’s Big Parade Plymouth.
Want to sell or buy more raffle tickets?
If you would like to sell raffle tickets at your event or buy a larger amount of tickets through a business or association, please contact:- Adrian Carey Elmer’s Big Parade Plymouth Project Manager at email@example.com. Or call 01752 964415/07939 139642.
RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ST LUKES HOSPICE PLYMOUTH ELMER RAFFLE 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
St Luke’s Ventures Ltd is wholly owned by St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth, charity number 280681.
St Luke’s Lottery and raffles are licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 gambling act. www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
License holders are L. Coulton, P. Hannah and S. Cannon.
Thank you for supporting St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth. Please see below the terms and conditions of the Elmer Raffle.
1. The cost of each ticket entry into the St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth Elmer Raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket. The maximum number of tickets you may purchase is £100 per person.
2. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the closing date. Any payment received after the closing date will be treated as a donation.
3. The closing date for raffle ticket purchases is 6th October 2019.
4. The raffle is open to all residents of Great Britain, aged 16 years or over.
5. Tickets cannot be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
6. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years, he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
7. The St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth Elmer Raffle 2019 draw will be held on 9th October 2019
8. Monies raised by this raffle will support the direct services provided by St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth, registered charity number 280681.
9. Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs completed with your name and contact details, in the post with the correct payment (cheques are payable to St Luke’s Hospice) or you can purchase tickets on line at www.stlukes-hospice.org.uk, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Raffle tickets will only be entered in to the draw when full payment is received.
11. SLH accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be postponed or rescheduled.
12. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to SLH.
13. The winning raffle ticket will be drawn randomly.
14. The Prize is: A “young” Elmer sculpture decorated with the classic patchwork Elmer design.
15. The result of the raffle draw is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
17. Where SLH is unable to contact the prize winner, so that the prize remains unclaimed for six months, the prize will be treated as a donation.
18. All winners are required to co-operate with SLH giving SLH the right to publish their win on the SLH website, ElmerPlymouth website, ElmerPlymouth social media channels, and in SLH shops where appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
19. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. SLH reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
20. All customer funds to be used in future entries paid to the St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth Elmer Raffle are held in a dedicated account to maintain a separation from SLH income. However, this will not protect customer funds in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirement for the segregation of customer funds at the level of basic protection.
21. SLH’s decision in all matters relating to the SLH raffle is final. SLH operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available by contacting 01752 964637, or by post. All complaints and disputes will be handled in accordance with SLH complaints procedures.
SLH lottery is committed to operating the lottery in a socially responsible way. If you, or someone you know, need information and/or help with problem gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit the BE Gamble Aware Site.
KEY INFORMATION ABOUT ST LUKE’S HOSPICE ELMER RAFFLE 2019.
1. The prize will be available to the winner within 10 days of the draw taking place.
2. Where a phone number is provided and not an address the winners will be contacted by phone within 10 days of the draw taking place.
3. The name of the winner will be available by visiting www.elmerplymouth.co.uk or by phoning 01752 492626.